Each and every candle is lovingly poured in our Central Victorian home.
Using only the finest soy wax and fragrances available in Australia.
Our core collection includes the Oxford glassware in transparent white, this provides a beautiful glow and ambience when lit and fills your home with delicious fragrance.
The Oxford jar is completed with a natural timber lid to capture the scent of the candle when it is not in use. This vessel is a stunning piece to add to your home decor with our rose gold labelling also featured.
The large oxford candle holds approx. 275g and will provide you with 50+ hours of lovely, strong lasting scent in your home. Each candle comes beautifully packed in a box making it the perfect gift for someone special (or yourself).
Large Scented Soy Candle
In order for you to get the best experience from your candle there are a few little rules we need to follow (this is also for your safety too);
- Always burn your candle within sight - obviously you would do this anyway as it looks amazing!
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children & pets - our pooch Harvey had a near miss with a candle once, I think he liked the Vanilla Caramel smell and thought it was edible, understandable
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire - be sure to pop something under your candle when you prop it up on Nanna's old dressing table, we don't want to ruin that!
- Always trim your wick to 5mm - this helps contain the size of the flame, we don't want that candle burning down quicker than it needs to!
- For your first burn, make sure you let the melt pool reach the edge of the jar. We test and wick our jars so this should take approx 2-3hrs, this is so you get the most out of your candle and it doesn't overheat. Soy wax is clever and has a 'memory' so if you only burn it for 1hr the first time and it doesn't quite reach the sides; it won't for the rest of the candle - which is a mega bummer so make sure it reaches the sides before you extinguish
- Keep your candle free of foreign materials - so when you trim your wick make sure you take the burnt bits out (I'm looking at you Bear; he's a shocker for this)
- Only burn your candle on a level, heat resitant surface
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4hrs